Salt Lake City, Utah
Hologic is seeking an Account Executive (AE) responsible for achieving/exceeding quota in a geographically defined territory for the Breast and Skeletal Health Solution Division’s Imaging and Interventional products and services. The AE will drive territory growth by defining business plans and selling across the portfolio of new and existing products and services. This role will also build strong relationships with team members and customers – working to uncover and create needs with Hologic’s unique value proposition. This role will win with a customer focus and the ability to identify and create needs at the account level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and drive selling strategies and business plans that achieve/exceed quota and maximize Hologic’s market share in the territory
- Present and successfully sell Hologic value proposition to multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Develop trusted advisor level relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers
- Share and action market feedback relative to competitive landscape, customer trends and products.
- Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze, track activity and provide accurate forecasts
- Maintain up-to-date customer records relative to all account activity
- Leverage internal resource team across Clinical, Sales, Service, Technology and National Accounts to optimize customer experience.
- Build a winning team around the customer – needs the customer has and needs we create
- Holds self accountable and fulfills commitments.
**And other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Show up with a sense of urgency and a ‘can do’ winning attitude
- Track record of success achieving business results in complex, matrixed, healthcare environments
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and strategic skills – be able to navigate and win with complex customer opportunities
- Proven negotiation skills (in capital, device and/or disposable sales cycles)
- High level business and financial acumen
- Possess strong listening and interpersonal skills as well as excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Top performer ( example - Presidents Club) and top revenue growth generator in previous roles
- Bachelor's degree required
- Since this position requires you to drive extensively during the work day a valid driving license and driving record satisfactory to the Company, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory. Overnight travel required 30%.